Sunday, August 22, 2004

ever get the feeling of deja view?

I know I did today big time wow Pastor mal preached on Jacob fighting with God today and the interesting thing about that is I was at the church wrestling with God when he was at home writing his sermon. That is the greatness of the Lord. I mean He knew what was going on and He passed it on to Mal.

Well today was sad it marked the last Sunday with our worship team as we know it from now on it will be Julie by herself guess I'll have to put mics in the audience what do you guys think? Good idea and would it work? lol Seriously thou I guess it is another chapter in our lives. I will miss you 5. I know that He will guide your paths and make your way strait.

Guess it will be a short one today I'm tired and need my sunday afternoon nap. Talk to you all later.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home