Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Wow what a day and what inspiration today

So ya I just walked in the door after watching a chick flick. Ya I hear you guys snickering in the back ground. It was the princess diaries and man it made me cry and laugh and get angry the whole gambit which means it was a great movie!!

Oh well chick flicks aside I received emails from my 2 friends abroad today Brad and Rachelle they are both doing well in the new environments and it will take some adjusting for them to get used to it but hey I've been here what 5 months now and I'm still getting used to it. I still am trying to find my way through the bush and tend to get lost on the simplest trails, right Chris;) The reason I mention it is the new church that Rachelle is checking out it sounds like my old church in the peg. As a lot of you know I feel I was called to Timmins for ministry and a lot of you know I fly very far to the left wing. I believe that speaking in tongues is very much alive not totally required for evidence of being saved though but alive and well, even though the churches of today try to squash the work of God and keep us a sniffling little bunch of cowards.

I came to bring boldness like you have never seen out in timmins and faith like granit. We are called to be meek!! What does meek mean you ask? It's the word that the Romans used to describe their war horses. It meant that they would obey the simplest tug on the reigns. Are you being meek tonight? When God says jump do you say how high or do you jump. See when you ask how high you aren't listening to the command you have been given He said jump not ask but do it!! Yeah I know that's harsh but it's so true we need to respond to the Lords calling immediately after all He is the King of Kings and The Lord of Lords and The commander of the Armies of both Heaven and Earth and commands us to obey Him. What about freedom of choice you say? Well those that aren't for Him they are against Him! Are you for Him today? Or are you serving the dark snake that He defeated?

The Lord spoke to me before leaving the peg saying Eric I want you to go to Timmins and build a lighthouse like the people of the north have never seen. One that people will flock to and be saved. Something to reach all people in Timmins and to teach His word to be a church that plants churches through out the north and raises hope and to bring life back to this dyeing community. It is time we quit worshipping the thief and worship the King! Jesus Himself said "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [1] overflows)." John 10:10 and also [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]-- To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

I mean wow strong verses or what if it is His will and you are doing His work nothing and I do mean nothing will stand in your way!! It is time for us brothers and sisters to say Satan you sniffling little imp get out of town!! This town belongs to the Lord!! Now is the time the fields are white and ready for Him. People say come quickly Lord but I say whoa not yet we can reach more people. As Nike says Just do it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home