Thursday, October 13, 2005

Disapointment and sadness

Ever go see someone when they are old and frail and have them like totally not know who you are? Visitted my grandma today and that's what happenned again. Not really a big suprise as she has altimers disease, but none the less it still feels wierd.
How ever that isn't the sorce of my disapointment today as I sit up at my computer tonight seing my grandmother in the final stages of her life I just can't understand something. After my dad left my mother he remarried and had two daughters, my sisters, but grandma didn't except them for some reason and that I really don't understand and that my friends is what is making me really sad tonight. Normally I would translate this into french as well but tonight I just don't have the drive to sorry bout that to all my french freinds and family.

M'excuse pour pas tranduit cette journal c'est soir, je t'aime toute la monde.

I love you all
Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home