Monday, May 02, 2005

timmins bound for the 21st

Well things are looking up. I am going for my road test tomorrow. I bought my ticket home. Income tax came in today. Bought 2 used compaq computers for my sisters. One of them is a birthday present for Val and the other is so my sister Melanie can learn English through it only prob is I don't have any copies of Microsoft XP in French only English so if anyone has a French copy of win XP let me know.

Next challenge is getting the 2 PC's to their new destinations one in Dryden the other in Quebec. Going to remove the hd's and CD roms and put them in my carry on luggage so they don't get knocked around. Last time I shipped a PC purolator destroyed my hd so no I carry the fragile parts and let them beat up the case. It works.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home