Sunday, October 02, 2005

well a wierd day in the peg--un jour bizzar dan winnipeg

Today was my sister's wedding and I found out I do cry at weddings. First While I was filling out the card I cried because of the memories, then during the cerimony I cried. My uncle asked me to be his back up camera guy today and I broke his favorite camera by dropping it. Not good but with exeption to that it was a very good day.

Aujourd'hui est la mariage de ma seour Bev et je trouve je plouie dan mariages. Le premier fois quand je ecrite dan le card par c'est que les memoires avec ma seour, et apres dan le cerimonie je plouie encore. Mon uncle demander moi aider il avec le photographie et je casser le kodak de il. Pas bon mais avec cette exception c'est une tres belle jour.

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home