Monday, December 27, 2004

A boat with out a captin

On Sunday Mal resigned as pastor of my church it came as a big shock. So now the future of Faith Comunity Church is up in the air are the other ministers and I going to decide that it is in fact Mal ratcliff's church or are we going to allow God's profacy about FCC growing by leaps and bounds to manifest itself. Guess we will know by the end of the week by wednessday to be exact. Part of me would like to ask for the opertunity to lead the church but I am totally not confident in my skills as a pastor yet. Although I know that it is God leading the services not me and all I need to do is let Him lead. One more herdle I see is the verse on a bishop our a head of a church and how he needs to have a wife and kids. I got kids that I don't raise but lack a wife. I do although have a proven track record with the church and helping people, does that count?

Ah I step beyond my boundries I appologize. The choice has not been made yet even whether FCC will continue or die with Mal leaving. I hope it continues Mal left us with a great base for a church and a solid foundation. He truely is a great preacher. I can understand the frustrations of hopes not realized and my heart goes out to you Mal, you are still my friend and my brother and nothing will change that.

Eric
A Bondservent of the Lord Jesus Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home