Saturday, June 17, 2006

well venting time so I don't blow up

Ok almost ready to fucken blow at Diane. She doesn’t consider me dad’s family and thinks I don’t have the power to stop her from controlling dad’s money. I was dad’s family before she was even a thought in dad’s head! I entered dad’s family January 15, 1975; she wasn’t part of dad’s family till 1982. It’s time she starts to fucken accept that I am dad’s family. I’m sorry to say but if the worst happens and dad dies there will be hell to pay on the part of Diane. I found out what the problem was yesterday she is very jealous of any one who is part of dad’s family, because when she married him he didn’t have a family.

Well except it or not I am family and I will contest her decision not to give Val and me any money if dad dies and sorry to say she will find out I am family, I wouldn’t be doing it if she accepted as family but she fucked up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home