Tuesday, June 06, 2006

well

me still at home passed a few hours with my sister and played video games we will see what happens tomorrow as I am really tired of it all. Almost ready to head west to winnipeg. Yeah I see that smile mom ;-) but as Jesus siad when asked by someone" How many times must I forgive someone who wrongs me? Is 7 enough?" to this Jesus replies 7 x 70 in a day. So time to forgive and continue living life so I don't end up like the rest and kill myself with bitterness. It's just damn hard to do.


Eric

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric , I know things may be tought and hard for you right now but it is good that you remain patient and show a christlike attitude in all this. I am definately praying for you man

5:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH the last comment was from Chris lol

5:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home