Saturday, June 03, 2006

Moving dad closer to home

Well we are just waiting from a call from the hospital in Montreal saying that they are transfering dad to Valleyfield. Diane asked for the transfer so she can spend 24 7 with dad. She isn't confortable driving on the freeways of montreal hence the reason for requesting the transfer.

I got a new girlfriend, Carol-Anne she's 20 years old and only speaks french. Not too bad.

Diane's had a rough weekend as we went to the pit to go swimming to help her out, but Don was there and he only talked the negitive to her. I didn't hear what he was saying or I would have stopped him. Needless to say I'm a little pissed with him. When Diane has a rough time she takes it out on me and neither of us needed that. He's lucky I am not like I used to be or he'd be in the hospital right now with a coma of his own or in the morgue.

Well ttyl
Eric

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

1:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home