Monday, February 27, 2006

If / Si

“Most people in my opinion, have an unrealistic approach towards happiness because invariably use the fatal “if” as a condition. You hear them say: I would be happy if I were rich, or if this girl loved me, or if I had talent, or, their most popular “if” – if I had good health. They often attain their goal, but discover new “if’s”
As for myself, I love life for better or for worse, unconditionally.”


« La plupart des gens dans mon opinion, ayez une approche irréaliste vers bonheur parce qu'invariablement utilise le fatal « si » comme une condition. Vous les entendez dire: Je serais heureux si j'étais riche, ou si cette fille m'aimait, ou si j'avais le talent, ou, leur plus populaire « si » - si j'avais bonne santé. Ils atteignent souvent leur but, mais découvre nouveau « si ».
Comme pour moi-même, j'aime la vie pour meilleur ou pour pire, inconditionnellement. »

Arthur Rubinstein

I totally agree with this guy Arthur who ever he is. We need to be happy in the how and now yet uncomfortable enough to strive to grow. Does that make sense to you all? What I mean is I am continuing to try to get to the next level in life but while I’m here I am enjoying the trip.

Je suis d'accord avec ce gos Arthur totalement qui jamais il est. Nous avons besoin d'être heureux dans le maintenant cependant inconfortable assez s'efforcer pour grandir. Est-ce que cela ont de sens à vous tout? Ce que je signifie est je continue à essayer d'arriver au prochain niveau à la vie mais pendant que je suis ici j'aime le voyage.

Eric
P.S. The translation was a combination of Global Link and I since I didn’t know many of the words found in the quote hope that I used the proper grammar in the French side.

P.S. Cette tranduction je fais avec la aide de Global Link et moi-même par c’est que je ne sais pas quelle que mots dans la citation. J’espère que j’aie fait la grammaire adéquate dans la cote française.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home