Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hormones and Les Memoirs

Interesting title isn’t it? Well for the last 2 weeks I’ve been thinking of a good friend of mine who lives in Ottawa. I like her a lot but mainly as a friend, although I would like more. However I am content to think of her as a good friend. I hesitate to write this blog because I know you read it, but what the hay. I hesitate pursuing more because I believe she already has a boy friend and is only interested in me as a friend. Also I think I may be too old for her. (To this person hope everything still goes good after you read this).

On to a different subject, LOL, my birthday went well so far, however it isn’t over yet. I think my sisters here in Quebec are up to something for Saturday, but I don’t know what it is yet. I definitely know something’s up cause I gave Melanie $40 to go towards a party and she didn’t say no. I only did this cause Mel, my sister, is the only person that has the money to pay for the party right now and I figured that it wasn’t fair for her to do it all on her own.

Still on the subject of my birthday, my father bought me a French Bible today for my birthday. It’s a Catholic one but hey it still has all the books of ours and then a few extra thrown in right? LOL. The good thing is he wants to borrow it sometimes to read when he’s down, talk about an answer to prayer, eh guys? (I know you guys were praying for him)

Now for the fun part of trying to translate this to French! Oh boy!
Eric


C’est une titre très intéressant n’est pas? Pour la dernier deux semaine je penser de une belle amie qui habiter dans Ottawa. Je l’aime mais comme un amie, mais je voir plus maintenant. Alors je suis content a pense qu’elle comme un bon amie. J’hésiter a écrite cette blog par c’est que je sais tu lire sa, mais c’est la vie n’est pas? J’hésiter a poursuivre elle par c’est que je pense qu’elle est avec un chum et elle s'intéresser à moi comme un amie. Et aussi je ponse que je suis trop vieux pour elle. (Pour cette personne j’aspire tout vas bonne encore)

Dans un sujet différent, le anniversaire de moi va bon, mais ce n’est pas fini encore. Je pense que mes sœurs ici dans Québec faire quel que chose pour les fêtes des mon père et moi samedi, mais je ne sais pas quoi. Je croix sa parce que je Mellan donner 20$ pour une fête et elle n édit pas non. Je fait sa par c’est que elle est le seul personé avec argent pour payée sa et c’est pas droit pour elle payée pour tout.

Dans le suject de ma fête, encore, mon père acheter moi une Bible français pour ma fête aujourd'hui. C’est une Bible catholique mais toute les livres de la Bible est la et aussi quelle que autres. (Rire fort) Le bonne chose est dad voir emprunter sa a moi quelle que fois quand lui être en baisse, C’est une répondre de prière, est les gus. (Je sais toute la monde prière pour lui)

De Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home