Tuesday, May 23, 2006

authorised the plug being pulled today

Diane, Isabelle and Melanie made the decision today at 430 and it is the same one Val and I discussed as well we decided the same thing. It was hard to do but it is done. Now it's all up to God what happens the doctors are done.
Diane is still angry with me because I was with him at the time of the accident. I asked dad's friend serge if I could stay there to help out maman till the funeral then me thinks me is westward bound for a few monthsHeading to Timmins then to Dryden then the peg then prob staying in Montréal
please continue your prayers for my dad and for Kristen’s mom and both of our families.
I have forgotten to thank you all for your prayers so I will do that now thank you all.

Eric

Aujourd’hui donne l’autorité pour deplugger

Diane, Isabelle et Mélanie fait la décision aujourd’hui jusque a 4h30 cette âpres midi. C’est la même décision Val et moi fait aussi. C’est dur mais c’est fait. Maintenant c’est pour Dieu décider les docteurs est finis.

Diane est encore fâcher avec moi parce c’est que je suis avec dad quand l’accident passer. Je demander Serge, le amie de mon père, est que c’est correct pour moi reste a chez lui jusque a le funeral âpres sa je pense je vais pour a bien vacance a l’ouest pour un mois ou deux.

Arrête à Timmins âpres sa Dryden, et Winnipeg, et return a Montréal.


SVP continuer Preyer pour les deux familles et mon père et la mère de Kristen.

M’excuse j’obliger dit remercié pour tout le Preyer de vous. Donc Mercie pour toute

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home