Sunday, May 21, 2006

Second stage of mourning... ... Blame

Dad is doing a bit better. He still hasn't woken up from the coma, but he did move a leg and an arm this week and today when dianne my belle mere visited him he made a fttttttt sound like a fart to diane with his mouth. They always do that to each other so that means he's starting to react to his environment and knowing who is talking to him. I will see him tuesday at the doctors apointment I just hope no one tries to stop me from going or I may do time.

Ok got some new news today it pisses me off but it's normal. My step mom and my sister Melanie blame me and my dad's best friend for the accident. Turns out if dad dies I'm homeless, guess all that shit bout me being a son to her was BS. How ever with my knowledge of the mourning process having gone through it a few times myself already I understand am trying not to let it hurt me. One thing helps me a lot I have a friend that is going through all of this with me and He is the Lord Jesus, the best friend a person can have. Plus I was there during the accident I know what happened the others don't. It was dad talking to me not the other way around, but not going to blame anyone for it-- accidents happen.

I talked with isa today and she was the one that told me all the info and got me up to date with the variety as they put it in Quebec. She is the soul family member out here that doesn't blame me.

Now you all know why I feel like a stranger in my house.

Keep praying for dad and my step mom and family here and also don't forget to pray for Kristin and her family as they are in TO for medical reasons for her mother.
Thanks all of you,
Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home