Thursday, May 31, 2007

ok up dates

the bitch in the last blog dumped me when my last dime was spent on her, we breezed through $14,000 in 3 weeks together (fucken bipolar), been single since. living with my aunt who thinks that a beer is a good fucken replacement for a morning cup of coffee. bipolar flairing up really bad with extream mood changes constantly. recently got a job lost a job. moving into my van as it apears the lesser of the 2 evils between living with my aunt or living in my van. no more fights with a drunk!!! :D On meds for my bipolar but they don't seem to be helping yet although I know they can take up to 3 months to kick in. So sticking with em till they kick in. right now the drunk is rambling talking to herself. think she needs serious help.

theres the update,
eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home