Sunday, July 18, 2004

As I went through work today I reflected on a conversation I had the day b4 with one of my coworkers while we were out for a smoke.  He was asking me about forgiveness. That's when the Lord reminded me that I am to be a light unto the world and not wearing a shade. It brought the words of a kid's song to mind, "This Little light of mine I'm going to let it shine." How often do we cowar away from sharing the joy of the Christian life with people even through pain and sorrow. I know I slipped up many times this week and I regret it. I guess one good thing is the people who had seen me that way know that although I'm a Christian I'm also human. 
 
I guess I'll leave it at that for tonight or should I say this morning it's 5:40 am and I'm almost ready for bed. I need a day job. I'm tired of missing out of fellowship due to having to work but I guess we all need to work to finance the Kingdom. Good night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home